Community Browser
Labels
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swatts
12 Comments

NI Employee of the month Peter Horn emailed me an interesting question the other day. It was pertaining to the LabVIEW Center of Excellence and associated processes.

To quote "I was wondering if you’ve ever measured the impact of implementing these processes – either with your own development work or customers you’ve been working with? Everything I’ve found online so far makes sense, but figuring out how to apply it to a specific account isn’t making sense to me just yet."

Now that is an interesting question.......

Read more...

swatts
2 Comments

I modified the Modbus toolkit (some version I got off NI.com a while back) and in my normal fashion wanted to control my dependencies. All I wanted to do was to move the modbus directory from vi.lib and embed it into my project hierarchy. I also need to be able to then move my entire project hierarchy about on the drive too.

Here's how it went......

Read more...

swatts
29 Comments

I visit a lot of companies and they all proclaim a pretty standard set of values.

Employees are important, empowerment, valued are all terms chucked around like insults at a political rally. Weirdly I see very little evidence that the majority of managers actually believe it.

Read along as I sow the seeds of revolution comrades.

Read more...