NI Student Design Competition: Europe
If you want to see forward-thinking innovation, just ask a young engineer! This is why NI hosts the annual Student Design Competition, inviting undergraduate engineers to show us how they've used NI technology to empower their ambitious projects.
Why Should You Enter?
3 finalists (and their supervisors) will be celebrated at the prestigious European Engineering Impact Awards
, in London in November.
The overall winner will also receive a €500 (or equivalent) online shopping voucher.
NI often promotes these student projects to engineers and scientists around the world, and you may also be given the opportunity to present your project at an NIDays conference. This provides invaluable exposure for you, your work, and your University.
By submitting your work below you will be considered for both the European and the Global Student Design Competitions
How to Submit:
1. Complete your University project (note: this is the hard part!)
2. Read the Rules and Top Tips!
3. Create or log in to your ni.com profile.
4. Click the Create Document button below.
5. Important: Select the NI Student Design Competition Submission template.
6. Please write you entry in English Only
7. Publish your case study and share it with your supervisors, friends, and community peers.