From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt-P

The TestStand Offline Results Processing should conform to plug-in model set forth by TestStand

I'm closing this due to lack of community support. I'll also mention that we ship all of the source code for ORPU should you want to change the behavior yourself.

The TestStand Offline Results Processing utility is an external application built on top of the TestStand engine. The tool takes TSR files created by a TestStand Execution, and processes them either on an external computer or at another time on the same computer. The idea I'd like to propose is to have the tool follow the TestStand Model plug-in architecture. Currently, it is a standalone application that does not have any connection to the process model or the model plug-ins sequence other than where the TSR file is placed. It would be helpful if one could get and set profiles, inboxes and outboxes and start the information programmatically within a sequence file as we can with many other TestStand processes.

Here is a screenshot of the utility for those unfamiliar with it:

ORPU.png

KP

Kurt P
Automated Test Software R&D
2 Comments
Lars_L
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: New

WireWeaver
Active Participant
Status changed to: Declined

I'm closing this due to lack of community support. I'll also mention that we ship all of the source code for ORPU should you want to change the behavior yourself.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver