LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retiring

Thank you all for your kind words.  I had originally intended to retire several years ago; but instead I adopted 3 teenage boys.  They are a blessing.  No regrets.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
Message 21 of 45
(1,065 Views)

Congrats and thanks for all your contributions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 45
(1,020 Views)

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

@GRCK5000 wrote:

LabVIEW hall of famer! Hahah

I want to be a hall of famer one day. lol

How does one get into the LabVIEW Hall of Fame. I didn't realize there was one. 😄

Maybe this?

https://forums.ni.com/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/board-id/170/timerange/all/tab/authors

I'm currently sitting at #17, you are at #24.

Also contgrats Paul.  I too hope to retire one day.  Thanks for all of our discussions, and your contributions to all things scripting and XNode related.

Message 23 of 45
(891 Views)

Mr. Altenbach is #1. Wow, Not surprised at all. @Hooovahh Thanks for sharing that.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 45
(865 Views)

I'm surprised Dennis is still #3, after all this time.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 45
(817 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

@GRCK5000 wrote:

LabVIEW hall of famer! Hahah

I want to be a hall of famer one day. lol

How does one get into the LabVIEW Hall of Fame. I didn't realize there was one. 😄

Maybe this?

https://forums.ni.com/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/board-id/170/timerange/all/tab/authors

I'm currently sitting at #17, you are at #24.

Also contgrats Paul.  I too hope to retire one day.  Thanks for all of our discussions, and your contributions to all things scripting and XNode related.

😋 #16 (4 more kudos)

But that could easily change. I did take a 6 year sabbatical between ~2004 and ~2010, and it might happen again. It's like sports for me; if you're in the flow you can't stop, if you're not, you can't start.

Message 26 of 45
(819 Views)

@AeroSoul Dennis was on fire. 

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 45
(790 Views)

Thanks a ton for all your contributions and replies on the forums!  

Hope you find some extra time for all those "finer things".   🙂   

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 45
(703 Views)

I have a request, we all would appreciate if you could share your tips/tricks to get nice glyphs into VI Icons. One good example is the the clear errors VI with a pencil erasing the error wire.

In a world of Text based VI Icons, your icons were always graphical, catchy and conveys the functionality well.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 29 of 45
(698 Views)

Not sure you picked the best example, as it's very similar icon to the native labview clear errors icon

AeroSoul_0-1680850298467.png   AeroSoul_1-1680850348015.png

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 45
(691 Views)