From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry Raven's Fan

33-31

go VI-kings   "SKOL!"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(9,271 Views)

That turned out to be a great game to watch.

I saw that "SKOL" on a sign on TV.  What does that mean?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(9,267 Views)
Not sure whether it is in his context, but it is a toast in a few nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian) meaning "skull", dating back to the Vikings.
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 3 of 17
(9,257 Views)
Or just a beer
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(9,241 Views)

LV_Pro wrote:
Not sure whether it is in his context, but it is a toast in a few nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian) meaning "skull", dating back to the Vikings.

the word appears 5 times in the Vikings fight song

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(9,226 Views)
Hey you could be from Detroit were we haven't had a winning season in how many years. In fact I think we won our first game in two years a couple of weeks ago.:smileyhappy:
Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(9,209 Views)

Don't give up hope on Detroit.  New Orleans used to be much worse and for many more years.  Now look at them.  Making a run for the Super Bowl.  Fans have finally taken off the paper bags from their heads.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(9,198 Views)

aeastet wrote:
Hey you could be from Detroit were we haven't had a winning season in how many years. In fact I think we won our first game in two years a couple of weeks ago.:smileyhappy:

What a good day that was.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(9,146 Views)

Jeff Bohrer wrote:

go VI-kings   "SKOL!"

Sorry Jeff!

We will have to wait unitl Sunday afternoon to find what I am sorry about. Smiley Happy

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(9,124 Views)

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(9,120 Views)