From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry Raven's Fan

Ben wrote:

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

Not to my knowledge.  Good plan to keep your options open though - Big Ben vs Farve - should be quite a show.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 11 of 17
(5,348 Views)

Ben wrote:

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

It is good to have options, isn't it? (like Peterson, Rice, Harvin, Kliensaucer, Schaincoe, Taylor etc.....)

Message 12 of 17
(5,208 Views)

tbob wrote:

Don't give up hope on Detroit.  New Orleans used to be much worse and for many more years.  Now look at them.  Making a run for the Super Bowl.  Fans have finally taken off the paper bags from their heads.

I remember when their fans called them the Aint's. Smiley Happy

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(5,160 Views)
Could be worse...you could have grown up in Seattle and been stuck with the Seahawks, like I have been for 30+ looooong years...
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(5,150 Views)

DianeS wrote:
Could be worse...you could have grown up in Seattle and been stuck with the Seahawks, like I have been for 30+ looooong years...

Two of my children were born in Bremerton, WA.  Both bleed Puprle like their daddy.  Birth-defects (like being born too far from the Twin cities) are merely opportunities to raise children with proper care.

Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(5,146 Views)

Smiley Very Happy

My Mom has been a Seahawks season ticket holder since their inauguration...I had no chance.  They're the only football team I have ever cared about or cheered for.

I'm actually a soccer nut (I play ~4-5X / week)...so I'm all about Sounders FC!

Bremerton?  Were you Navy?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(5,137 Views)

US Navy VET - Yup

Got decorated in Bremerton aboard the USS California (CGN-36).  I suppose that dates me somewhat, but since it really was so many years ago most people won't remember.  The two children I mentioned turn 18 and 19 next month.

Message 17 of 17
(5,112 Views)