Did you mean: 

Sorry Raven's Fan

33-31

go VI-kings   "SKOL!"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(9,232 Views)

That turned out to be a great game to watch.

I saw that "SKOL" on a sign on TV.  What does that mean?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(9,228 Views)
Not sure whether it is in his context, but it is a toast in a few nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian) meaning "skull", dating back to the Vikings.
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 3 of 17
(9,218 Views)
Or just a beer
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(9,202 Views)

LV_Pro wrote:
Not sure whether it is in his context, but it is a toast in a few nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian) meaning "skull", dating back to the Vikings.

the word appears 5 times in the Vikings fight song

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(9,187 Views)
Hey you could be from Detroit were we haven't had a winning season in how many years. In fact I think we won our first game in two years a couple of weeks ago.:smileyhappy:
Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(9,170 Views)

Don't give up hope on Detroit.  New Orleans used to be much worse and for many more years.  Now look at them.  Making a run for the Super Bowl.  Fans have finally taken off the paper bags from their heads.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(9,159 Views)

aeastet wrote:
Hey you could be from Detroit were we haven't had a winning season in how many years. In fact I think we won our first game in two years a couple of weeks ago.:smileyhappy:

What a good day that was.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(9,107 Views)

Jeff Bohrer wrote:

go VI-kings   "SKOL!"

Sorry Jeff!

We will have to wait unitl Sunday afternoon to find what I am sorry about. Smiley Happy

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(9,085 Views)

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(9,081 Views)