I have a few items from NI week and other things such as:

NI Backpack

Multiple T Shirts

LabVIEW 7 Express pin

the special pin that really show your experience "Using LabVIEW since v_____"

Enthusiast Mug

Certification Certificates

Enthusiast Certificate

and of course our latest gifts... the star and the ni placard.

Of  course everyone must have a screwdriver...

BJD1613

Lead Test Tools Development Engineer

Philips Respironics

Certified LV Architect / Instructor
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 44
(9,502 Views)
How about - a full package (floppies and all documenation) of LabVIEW 2.0 😉

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 44
(9,463 Views)
This year I got a gingerbread heart from NI Germany sometime short after the Oktober Fest in Munich. It is covered by the 30 year / 20 year logo.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
Message 13 of 44
(9,221 Views)
NI Food?!?  I'd prefer a bag of cookies with each DAQ card I buy rather than the screwdriver (I've already got a gah-zillion of those!)

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 44
(9,175 Views)
What you still get screw drivers???
We ordered two 6221's a crio 4 chassis+controller 4 crio cards and got nothing extra. Not even a screwdriver (those are really handy)

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 44
(9,159 Views)

@TonP wrote:
We ordered ... and got nothing extra. Not even a screwdriver

Really?!?  How odd - maybe NI ran out (or depleated the natural resources required to produce them Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 44
(9,144 Views)

Dear All,

I am too jealous to all of you guys reallySmiley Wink..........this kind of stuffs are never given by NI in India, even while attending seminars....pls do something fo this in India....pls NI-India...Smiley Mad wake up....these are the things by which we ll be able to contribute a lot apart from the projects we are doin in LabVIEW.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 44
(9,019 Views)

Think I should have cleared out my desk a while ago - anyone got use for a Apollo AEGIS/GPI0 Hanler & C Interface GPIB Distribution Tape for GPIB-PCII.

It's on tape!!!

Also some of our Haloween cookies - you have no idea how much glitter came off them!!!!

S.

Message Edited by SachaE on 01-02-2007 05:37 PM

// it takes almost no time to rate an answer Smiley Wink
Download All
Message 18 of 44
(8,963 Views)

040223_sc2350_l

I have one of these laying around. Can't trow it out knowing how expensive it was...  Must be someone looking for spare parts.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 44
(6,944 Views)

I was showing a rookie examples of some code I had developed to give him an idea of what I expect to find in his code when he looked at my cube wall and asked;

"What is BridgeVIEW ?"

It is an Evaluation CD of BridgeVIEW 2.0.

I told him that are many people at NI that do not even know how to spell BridgeVIEW.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 44
(6,904 Views)