BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabTOONS, The secret life of LabVIEW objects!

Have you ever wondered what your code is doing when nobody is looking??? 😮

Here's my first (and worst) attempt at a comic strip about the secret life of labview objects. Enjoy! 😄

Groans welcome. 🙂

Message Edited by altenbach on 05-20-2008 05:42 PM
Message 1 of 224
(29,466 Views)

I'm sorry, I don't read webcomics without alt text.

P.S. Smiley Very Happy

(29,450 Views)

Nice Christian!

So are you opening this thread for others or can we all add our LV related comics here?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 224
(29,414 Views)
Excellent Altenback!

I like it 🙂  You should do a weekly version & copyright the concept.  Next, you need to build a website and promote to the newspapers!  🙂
Message 4 of 224
(29,410 Views)

JoeLabView wrote:
You should do a weekly version & copyright the concept.  Next, you need to build a website and promote to the newspapers!  🙂
I have pretty clear ideas for about 10 more, but that's about it. I don't think syndication is an option, LOL! Soon the NI lawyers would be breathing down my neck or biting my ankles for misusing the copyrighted look and feel of LabVIEW icons/structures/wires.

Posting here is probably safe as parody exemption under fair use. However, I am not a lawyer! 😮

The audience "sandbox" is also pretty small. Readers outside the LabVIEW community would usually not "get it". Even here, some advanced understanding of LabVIEW might be needed in some cases to determine that it's actually not funny at all. 😄
Message 5 of 224
(29,399 Views)

Very nice Altenbach.

I'm thinking T-shirts!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 224
(29,238 Views)
Centerbolt posted;

I'm thinking T-shirts! 

Yogurt would be proud of you!

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 224
(29,236 Views)

"... about 10 more, ..."

Wonderful! I'll be watching for those.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 224
(29,382 Views)
I like it! Smiley Very Happy You could even use a flat sequence structure to frame it all - although that might be bad comic form.
Message 9 of 224
(29,374 Views)
The flat sequence structure would fit in perfectly.  Keep em coming.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 10 of 224
(29,371 Views)