From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time slot problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am stuck with a problem.  I have to assign timing to the task for load prioritization . If my grid supply gets OFF, during 08:00 Hr to 20:00 Hour then my diesel generator should get ON for Load A and if my grid supply gets OFF after 20:00 Hour till morning 8:00 hour of next day the same diesel generator should get ON for Load B. this turning ON of diesel generator should have delay of at least 2 minutes. should i use timed loop or sequence, if yes please tell me how?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,556 Views)

@nehaom wrote:

should i use timed loop or sequence

Try a state manchine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,549 Views)
Hey Thanks!! I am just developing logic, does state machine require interfacing?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,542 Views)

@nehaom wrote:
Hey Thanks!! I am just developing logic, does state machine require interfacing?

I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "Logic"? by "interfacing"?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,534 Views)

By interface, I mean does it will require DAQ asst. to check grid supply and system timing to ckeck time? And By Logic I mean, I am just writing prog in Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,523 Views)

how would I give time. i am able to introduce wait, I took current date time and add a wait to current time, to introduce delay, but i m not getting how to assign timing? Please help me.. i m stucked here since last 7 - 8 days.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(3,521 Views)

Can you share your code?

Guilherme Correa
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,506 Views)
Solution
Accepted by nehaom

Maybe something like this can help you:

hourcheck.PNG

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 8 of 22
(3,501 Views)

yes, i can but you might not get it, since other logic are also involved. and the defined problem is part of prog

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(3,493 Views)

i need the solution. how can i share the problem in detail with you. Ok. i am forwarding the code, please check and recommed the solution. It is for 100 KVA Diesel generator the defined problem (If my grid supply gets OFF, during 08:00 Hr to 20:00 Hour then my diesel generator should get ON for Load A and if my grid supply gets OFF after 20:00 Hour till morning 8:00 hour of next day the same diesel generator should get ON for Load B. this turning ON of diesel generator should have delay of at least 2 minutes. ) to be implemented.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(3,487 Views)