cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time slot problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am stuck with a problem.  I have to assign timing to the task for load prioritization . If my grid supply gets OFF, during 08:00 Hr to 20:00 Hour then my diesel generator should get ON for Load A and if my grid supply gets OFF after 20:00 Hour till morning 8:00 hour of next day the same diesel generator should get ON for Load B. this turning ON of diesel generator should have delay of at least 2 minutes. should i use timed loop or sequence, if yes please tell me how?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,512 Views)

@nehaom wrote:

should i use timed loop or sequence

Try a state manchine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,505 Views)
Hey Thanks!! I am just developing logic, does state machine require interfacing?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,498 Views)

@nehaom wrote:
Hey Thanks!! I am just developing logic, does state machine require interfacing?

I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "Logic"? by "interfacing"?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,490 Views)

By interface, I mean does it will require DAQ asst. to check grid supply and system timing to ckeck time? And By Logic I mean, I am just writing prog in Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,479 Views)

how would I give time. i am able to introduce wait, I took current date time and add a wait to current time, to introduce delay, but i m not getting how to assign timing? Please help me.. i m stucked here since last 7 - 8 days.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(3,477 Views)

Can you share your code?

Guilherme Correa
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,462 Views)
Solution
Accepted by nehaom

Maybe something like this can help you:

hourcheck.PNG

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 8 of 22
(3,457 Views)

yes, i can but you might not get it, since other logic are also involved. and the defined problem is part of prog

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(3,449 Views)

i need the solution. how can i share the problem in detail with you. Ok. i am forwarding the code, please check and recommed the solution. It is for 100 KVA Diesel generator the defined problem (If my grid supply gets OFF, during 08:00 Hr to 20:00 Hour then my diesel generator should get ON for Load A and if my grid supply gets OFF after 20:00 Hour till morning 8:00 hour of next day the same diesel generator should get ON for Load B. this turning ON of diesel generator should have delay of at least 2 minutes. ) to be implemented.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(3,443 Views)