LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding electronics

Solved!
Go to solution

what should i do to include resisitors and inductors in my application platform.........?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,415 Views)

LabVIEW is a programming platform, not a simulator tool for electronic designs. To simulate circuits, you should check out PSPICE 

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,404 Views)

You can use NI Multisim (PSpice based simulation)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,392 Views)

thanks.....

in this electronic components are part of my application and i need to interface the resulting output into the real hardware.NI multisim is in another platform right? so what should i do?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,370 Views)

I don't know exactly what you are asking.

But yes, Multisim is another platform.  Perhaps you should post your questions in the board that is dedicated to it.  Circuit Design Suite (Multisim, Ultiboard)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,367 Views)
Solution
Accepted by shiyaspr@gmail.com

LabView does not offer electronic components in order to simulate, however, it does have LabVIEW Multisim Connectivity Toolkit that links LabView and Multisim. It is only beta version, and yes, you need both LabView and Multisim.

If you still insist to use LabView, then you must develop your own mathematic models to simulate the behavior of the circuit. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,360 Views)

many thanks..........!!

yeah....nw i understood.....! i should go with the modelling then.......!

but why the experts still not  including the elements (resistors,inductors,diodes..etc) in labview platform.......?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,339 Views)

shiyaspr@gmail.com wrote:

but why the experts still not  including the elements (resistors,inductors,diodes..etc) in labview platform.......?

Why should they? As noted, LabVIEW is a programming language, not a circuit simulator. You could ask your question another way: Why doesn't Microsoft include resistors, inductors, diodes, etc. in Visual C++? Or, why doesn't Oracle include them in Java? Answer: because they are programming languages, not circuit simulators.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,334 Views)