Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 56
(2,446 Views)
thank you, I finally could open the vrml  😃
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 56
(2,414 Views)
Hi Naser I have another question, could you tell me how to import 2 or more objects in vrml format and give them parent and child attributes, I downloaded a file you posted but I couldn't open it, I hope you could help me again, thanks 😃
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 56
(2,409 Views)

Hi,

I the picture attached, you will find how to assign children to a parent object.

You can find all you want in the VI "solar system.vi".

Hope will help....

Marc

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 56
(2,399 Views)

Hi metadeth

I don't understand your question correctly.

Do u have a VRML file or more of ones?

But I know that first your children of VRMLs must have a name.

I don't access to Labview now.

We can communication with our mail if u want.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 56
(2,387 Views)
Hi metadeth Do you solve your problem? if not: first u must to install labview 3D picture from http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4411 Then you have to open your VRML file with a software that it can open VRML file for example V-Realm builder. Then you have to define and specify for children. i will send a example of my project for you. Best regards
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 56
(2,341 Views)
Hi metadeth Do you solve your problem? if not: first u must to install labview 3D picture from http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4411 Then you have to open your VRML file with a software that it can open VRML file for example V-Realm builder. If have Maltlab you can use V-Realm builder in Matlab. It is a software in Matlab. Then you have to define and specify for children. i will send a example of my project for you. Best regards
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 56
(2,338 Views)
Hi Naser, I solved the problem thank you =), do you know if it's possible to change center of rotation of an object??, I want to rotate a squared shape but it rotates from a corner not from the center of it, I had to put a cylinder and make it a parent for the square and then rotate it, it worked but I want to know if it's possible =), Where can I get V-realm builder??
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 56
(2,318 Views)

Hi metadeth

Do you have Maltab?

Yes it is possible to rotate a cylindrical by center not corner.

Please send your VRML file and your labview file if it possible.

I will send a file of it has a cylindrical shape.

I will rotate this shape by corner and center separately.

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 56
(2,307 Views)