From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRML

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi metadeth

i will send for u a JPG that u will can save your file with VRML 97

regards

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 56
(2,445 Views)

Hi metadeth

I send for u.if u have any question please tell me

regrads

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 56
(2,445 Views)
thank you, I finally could open the vrml  😃
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 56
(2,413 Views)
Hi Naser I have another question, could you tell me how to import 2 or more objects in vrml format and give them parent and child attributes, I downloaded a file you posted but I couldn't open it, I hope you could help me again, thanks 😃
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 56
(2,408 Views)

Hi,

I the picture attached, you will find how to assign children to a parent object.

You can find all you want in the VI "solar system.vi".

Hope will help....

Marc

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 56
(2,398 Views)

Hi metadeth

I don't understand your question correctly.

Do u have a VRML file or more of ones?

But I know that first your children of VRMLs must have a name.

I don't access to Labview now.

We can communication with our mail if u want.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 56
(2,386 Views)
Hi metadeth Do you solve your problem? if not: first u must to install labview 3D picture from http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4411 Then you have to open your VRML file with a software that it can open VRML file for example V-Realm builder. Then you have to define and specify for children. i will send a example of my project for you. Best regards
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 56
(2,340 Views)
Hi metadeth Do you solve your problem? if not: first u must to install labview 3D picture from http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4411 Then you have to open your VRML file with a software that it can open VRML file for example V-Realm builder. If have Maltlab you can use V-Realm builder in Matlab. It is a software in Matlab. Then you have to define and specify for children. i will send a example of my project for you. Best regards
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 56
(2,337 Views)
Hi Naser, I solved the problem thank you =), do you know if it's possible to change center of rotation of an object??, I want to rotate a squared shape but it rotates from a corner not from the center of it, I had to put a cylinder and make it a parent for the square and then rotate it, it worked but I want to know if it's possible =), Where can I get V-realm builder??
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 56
(2,317 Views)

Hi metadeth

Do you have Maltab?

Yes it is possible to rotate a cylindrical by center not corner.

Please send your VRML file and your labview file if it possible.

I will send a file of it has a cylindrical shape.

I will rotate this shape by corner and center separately.

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 56
(2,306 Views)