LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote system is disconnected

Hello, 

I am trying to make cRIO-9022 work with LabVIEW 2015 sp1 installed on Windows 7. I can see my cRIO under the remote system but the status shows disconnected. I tried to reboot the cRIO and restart the computer ( basically followed the solution in https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P70YSAS&l=en-GB ). Then I restarted the system in safe-mode and reset the IP address (followed the instruction in 'Troubleshoot Remote System Discovery'). However, the status still shows disconnected. Any suggestions for this issue? 

Kind regards, 

Ken

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,505 Views)

Ken,

Very familiar with cRIO systems. Try Firewall, turn them all off, private and public. If your running McAfee, turn that off to.

Disconnect your computer from your internet/network. As it is likely in the 192.168...realm and might conflict with the IP of the cRIO on a 'Reset IP'

Connect the cRIO with ethernet or USB with that being the ONLY internet/network connection...If your using ethernet - set the IPV4 to DHCP.

Using CMD: IPConfig /release

then do Ipconfig /renew

reboot the cRIO - using power disconnect (the soft cRIO reboot may not be as robust).

Wait a moment..the from CMD : ipconfig...see that the assigned IP is like 192.168.x.x.

Now in MAX goto the remote device tree and see if you find the cRIO...you should.

Good Luck

Jack

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,176 Views)