LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple polar plots into a 3d plot

Here are some images of teh plot from different views.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 09-24-2005 03:56 PM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 11 of 37
(6,899 Views)
Thanx for the reply...The elevation detector moves in an arc, where the distance between the source and the detector remains constant. A torus type 3d plot is what I am looking for.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 37
(6,860 Views)

Ben,

Thank you for your help...I will look at this closely. My detector moves in an arc, where the distance remains constant...for this reason I am looking for a "doughnut" type 3D plot.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 37
(6,861 Views)

"where the distance remains constant...for this reason I am looking for a "doughnut" type 3D plot."

It would have been nice to know that earlier. When I got the plot projections to match with your polar plots, I thought I had it.

Oh well...

When you get done fixing this, please post what it SHOULD have looked like.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 14 of 37
(6,857 Views)

Thank You,

I will post it when I am done

TA

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 37
(6,848 Views)

Bump so support can find this thread.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 37
(4,895 Views)
bump so support can find
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 37
(4,874 Views)

Hi Ben,

Can I suggest that you post this on the NI communities.  This is now a useful repository of example code and will save you having to bump it.

Regards,

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 37
(4,795 Views)

James McN wrote:

Hi Ben,

Can I suggest that you post this on the NI communities.  This is now a useful repository of example code and will save you having to bump it.

Regards,

Sure you can suggest it but until I see a good tutorial on how to use that forum, it will have to wait. I just don't have time to investigate it myself and all of my request for tutoials on that furom have gone un-answered.

So...

"Tag you are it!"

Ben

Message 19 of 37
(4,790 Views)

Hello Ben,

I know this code is old but I have a question. I am not entirely sure how to correctly set up the colourmap/colour value vi.

You see, I have some data that varies from 400 to 2000. I want to set the maximum value of 2000 to dark red for example. However, the activex always seems to autoscale it and maps the maximum value in the data set to dark red. So for example, if the maximum in the data set is 1900, then those plots will be dark red.

How do I manually change this, as I have different sets of data, with different  mini and maxi values.

Cheers

Kamilan

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 37
(4,425 Views)