LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW DSC scada web controlled

IN SIEMENS PLC UNIT we have 3 tanks. 2 upper tanks and 1 lower tank in all three tanks there is no level sensor. 2 flow sensors
and 2 solenoid valve and 1 VFD and 1 three phase motor. The unit works in a way that the upper two tanks fill with liquid
manually and up to the limit of the tanks and solenoid valve is use to start the flow of the liquid from the flow sensor
and when the liquid collected in teh lower tank according to our desitred level the 3 phase motor starts which works as a
mixture and runs according to our desired frequency and keep run according to our desired time to mix the liquid.

Now the automation i would like to do is that to connect that SEIMENS PLC UNIT with NI OPC and declare all its tags in NI OPC
software and then make its HMI in labview and control all its tags using LABVIEW HMI in which it works manually and automatically
according to our desire and save all the tags value in the local database for which i would like to use MS SQL SERVER and make
databse in a way that it updates and saves all tags values whcih i would like to monitor in every 1 ms and stores them in an
arranged manner.I also would like to monitor process real time with monitoring tags values in real time and also wants to access ]
tags values of past to generate reports to make HISTORIAN (History) and access data using day by day and also if you wants to
check the tags values of some particular time we also able to access that. I also wants to generate graphs and performance report
on real time and also past data reports and performance and also make ALARM AND EVENTS that if any particular thing happens wrong
it automatically stops the whole process and maybe only stops some particular function of the unit and generate error report and
alert with an alarm. The final part if the make all this process possible too access on WEBSITE remotely with my PUBLIC IP and
make it secure by login when access this IP ADDRESS and it can be monitor and control through website remotely using any HTML5
activated device.

MANUAL WORKING:

In manual working the whole unit process is controlled manually the i open and close solenoid valve manually using LABVIEW
HMI whenever i want to open. The flow of liquid goes through flow sensor is monitored that how much liquid flows through it
and starts and stop the mixture whenever i want and with my desired iven frequency and whole process runs as long i wants the
motor to run with my desired frequency. In short i want to give all values and commands manually by myself and you can also say
that we allow user to give values to run the process like when user wants to open valve 1 he just open valve one and also he able
to run mixture with his desired frequency, for example 3HZ.

AUTO WORKING :

IN auto mode the whole process works automatically like when we set the process in auto mode it automatically turns ON and OFF the
valve 1 and 2 and and automatically RUN and STOPS the mixture. The auto mode works in following ways
for example when we set the process in an auto mode it turns on the valve 1 and 2 and keep it on untill the desired amout of liquid
flows through it if we set that the valve remain open untill 1 litre of liquid flows through flow sensor 1 and flow sensor 2
and we can achieve by setting it in a way that the valve keep remain open for 1 min and after that turns it off and the level
of lower tank is mesured by calculating the time that the valve remain open for 1 min and in between that time 1 litre of liquid
flows through tank 1 and also from tank 2 so it means the level of liquid in tank 3 is 2 litres than the mixtures starts automatically
and with our set frequency like if we set that it the level in lower tank is 2 litres the mortor runs with 4 HZ frequency and
keep runs for 3 min and after 3 min motor stops and generate an alarm that the process is completed and automatically starts whole
process again and keep doing this again and again.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,336 Views)

That's a nice essay.  You may want to format it a little better to make it easier to read before you turn it in to your teacher.

Message 2 of 8
(3,306 Views)

sir its complete detail so thats why it is soo long. Sir please help me to achieve all this 

@RavensFan wrote:

That's a nice essay.  You may want to format it a little better to make it easier to read before you turn it in to your teacher.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,295 Views)

If you need help, then you should give some questions as to where you are stuck.

In that long detailed message, all I read is what you wanted to do.  There weren't any questions.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,289 Views)

Sir with due respect. I am new to labview for scada i dont know single thing about it so the whole procedure i right which want to achieve is my complete question which i ask that how can i make this whole thing. Please sir help me to achieve this 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,249 Views)

@krogerfeedback wrote:

Sir with due respect. I am new to labview for scada i dont know single thing about it so the whole procedure i right which want to achieve is my complete question which i ask that how can i make this whole thing. Please sir help me to achieve this 

Then you should give some questions as to where you are stuck.

In that long detailed message, all I read is what you wanted to do.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,236 Views)

i am mostly stuck in web client part how to get whole HMI on web which can also be accessible on mobile too and how to make database and make report from database and access all data which is stored in database on web how can i achieve all this 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,228 Views)

sir help me

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,191 Views)