LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer in for loop

Why does the program not jump into the second for loop? Why is there no data in the element? See Atachment

Thanks for your answers
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,276 Views)
Try Executed Highlighting (the ligh-bulb),  and see that the shift register is unitialized an uses an array of 0 elements.

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,265 Views)
Hi Irrenhaus,

and there are some more mysteries in your code:
1) you don't need the small inner for loops (those doing the minus/square/sqrt operation) - you can calc directly with arrays!
2) What's that square/sqrt operation? Replace it by an absolute function!
3) Now you should only have one for loop in your code: When there is an auto-indexing input you don't need to wire the loop count input (at least when the autoindexing should control the loop!)

Message Edited by GerdW on 07-19-2007 01:46 PM

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,259 Views)
Can you explain the algorithm you are trying to implement?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,236 Views)

This code should be the implementation of a simple kmeans. Input dada is time and current measurement over one day and we want to cluster into about 7 clusters over the day. Output should be the mean level of the clusters.

Pleas help me.... Smiley Sad

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,220 Views)
Something along the lines of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-means_algorithm perhaps?

I would have never guessed from your code.

Where does the data enter the code??? Since you have a simple time series, do you only need a 1D kmeans?

Sorry, I don't have time to look into this, but maybe others will have some suggestions.

(RIght now your code runs forever using 100% CPU, while doing nothing useful ....)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,211 Views)