LabVIEW 2022 Public Beta

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2022 Beta Now Available

I'm getting a timeout error when I try to download the beta installer.  It could be my corporate network, but I never had issues downloading other NI software from here.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 47
(2,721 Views)

To me the term "archive" means that nothing can be added going forward, but the content is still available for read only.

~Tim
Message 12 of 47
(2,712 Views)

@Christina_R wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

The previous (2021) beta forum seems to be deleted?

(To me,) there would be value in keeping the old beta forums...

Can't give an example why, as it's gone.

We archived the previous Beta forum. We're trying to keep the forums "tidy" by closing out inactive forums.

When this Beta closes, please let me know if you'd like us to consider keeping this forum in the future. It would help me to have specific content that illustrates why keeping the forum will be valuable.

New features are often the topic in the beta. The beta is gone, but those features aren't.

I don't miss anything specific. Can't search for anything I'd miss either.

I do recall some discussions where quite interesting, but again, I'd have to look them up.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 47
(2,687 Views)

Has anyone out there successfully activated the beta?  If so, where are you located?  I have a mixed report this morning: my non-VPN testing in Austin fails activation, but my colleague's non-VPN testing in India passes activation.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 47
(2,698 Views)

@Rich_Y. wrote:

Has anyone out there successfully activated the beta?  If so, where are you located?  I have a mixed report this morning: my non-VPN testing in Austin fails activation, but my colleague's non-VPN testing in India passes activation.

It worked for me. CT, USA. 64-bit version. Activated in a VirtualBox VM.

Message 15 of 47
(2,665 Views)

Yep successfully in the UK

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 47
(2,612 Views)

@Rich_Y. wrote:

Still not working this morning, in Montreal, Canada, on a VMware virtual machine. LabVIEW 32 bit and 64 bit

Still invalid serial number

DanyAllard_0-1651486777883.png

LabVIEW ChampionArchitect
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 47
(2,532 Views)

@DanyAllard, perhaps try again?

My activation in Austin that failed last week succeeded just now (Gmail account, no NI VPN).

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 47
(2,498 Views)

@Rich_Y. wrote:

@DanyAllard, perhaps try again?

My activation in Austin that failed last week succeeded just now (Gmail account, no NI VPN).

My activation is still not working 😓

LabVIEW ChampionArchitect
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 47
(2,365 Views)

@DanyAllard, I'll ask the NILM team what else might be going wrong.  I see lots of activations succeeding on the backend, so perhaps the issue is specific to your computer/location.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 47
(2,332 Views)