From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification or no notification?

Solved!
Go to solution

Has anyone encountered any more issues with the email notifications not being received? It seems to have been an isolated incident. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know - specifically if you have any examples.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 32
(2,277 Views)

So far, it hasn't happened again.  Thanks Lili for looking into it.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 32
(2,266 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 32
(2,200 Views)

And a more than a year later it is still happening. 😞

As you can see, i am logged it. After a second click on the notification, they appeared again.

altenbach_0-1593207777884.png

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 32
(2,025 Views)

I've been seeing this a lot since the site change.  Rarely saw it previously.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 32
(2,019 Views)

Hi @altenbach - How often are you seeing this? The fact it happened after the redesign should be unrelated, but we will need to investigate further.

Community Manager
NI Community
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 32
(2,000 Views)

@markwni wrote:

Hi @altenbach - How often are you seeing this? The fact it happened after the redesign should be unrelated, but we will need to investigate further.

Not very often, but I also don't click it very often. Haven't seen it since the above post.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 32
(1,996 Views)

I always have my notifications in a tab and therefore reloading it a lot.  The frequency of seeing this phenomenon ranges from once a day to every other reload.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 32
(1,993 Views)

I've opened up a ticket to look into this further. As we work on it, I will update everyone.

Thank you,

Mark

Community Manager
NI Community
Message 29 of 32
(1,942 Views)

Just happened to me again.

• Got a red "1" on the bell, telling me that I have a new notification
  • Clicked the bell, got the empty list as above.
  • Clicked again, and got the list.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 32
(1,914 Views)