From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification or no notification?

Solved!
Go to solution

Misquoting hamlet in subject.

So I came back to the forum, fully logged in, and found a red dot on the notification icon. However, when I clicked it, there was nothing at all, not even the old notifications.

nonot.png

Later, all old notifications showed up again. Not sure what happened. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 32
(4,864 Views)

Same for me! All notifications are gone...

Haven't seen them back yet, but after reading your post, I have high hopes.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 32
(4,834 Views)

Hi everyone,

There is actually an issue affecting all communities in which the Notification Feed might not show anything. Our community provider is investigating the issue. We will let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 3 of 32
(4,819 Views)

We just received notice that the issue with the Notification Feed should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 4 of 32
(4,802 Views)

It worked this morning! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 32
(4,795 Views)

Hi Lili,

for me the notification right now is kind of senseless: no notifications (and also no email notifications!) even though there are answers in threads I'm subscribed to for more than 45mins (like this message)…

So the whole notification process is really slow right now, with notifications popping up after hours!

Another example:

check.png

Oh see, there is a new message in this thread!

At the same time:

check1.pngcheck2.png

No notifications at the bell (left). When opening the notification list still no new notification, the latest is from 11:26!

Rishijha posted at 13:03 - and right now it is 14:45 for me. (Also no emails from NI.)

Usually notifications pop up within minutes - now I'm waiting for nearly 2 hours!?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 32
(4,723 Views)

Hi Lili,

one more "feature":

check.png

- The last item in the notifications list from 11:26 is vanished (see message before): why is that? (It was the typical "xxx replied to topic" notification! And it was not ashwinsn thread…)

- achouch just "replied to topic", but I get notified as "posted a new topic"…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 32
(4,716 Views)

We have received notification from our community vendor that there is an issue with email notifications right now. It seems to also be affecting the Notification Feed. We will let you know when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 32
(4,707 Views)

The notification issues should have been resolved yesterday morning. If you are still seeing issues with your Notification Feed or emails, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 32
(4,690 Views)

Hi Lili,

seems to be fine again.

I will report in case of new problems! 😄

Thanks!

Best regards,
GerdW