From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Posts/Triple Posts?

Ok, I have a slightly different competition here: oldest post to be marked as a solution: 1 year, 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 65
(6,270 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Ok, I have a slightly different competition here: oldest post to be marked as a solution: 1 year, 9 months, 2 weeks, 4 days

Haha, that's amazing. Hopefully he wasn't banging his head on his desk that entire time.

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 65
(6,267 Views)

Oh I like this one.  But I do need to clarify on the rules.  Does the original author need to be the one that accepts the solution?  Or are we just talking the solution that is marked, where the post that was made was made long before being accepted?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 65
(6,262 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

Oh I like this one.  But I do need to clarify on the rules.  Does the original author need to be the one that accepts the solution?  Or are we just talking the solution that is marked, where the post that was made was made long before being accepted?

We will stick with original author.  It would be too easy for me to cheat otherwise.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 65
(6,258 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 65
(1,952 Views)