BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ya know it's going to be a bad day when.....

YKIGTBABD if you try to read some posts, but the thread contains gigantic embedded images (newline)

so all text lines of all posts are 4 screens wide, making reading the posts nearly impossible.

Message 101 of 108
(9,781 Views)
Are you mentioning the error message i posted?
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 108
(9,744 Views)

muks....

It's been too long since you had a good day.. 

You need to go downtown and simply admire the view..  and not think of coding  😄

R

Today's a good day....  I'll find that dreaded bug in the legacy code.. 😉

Message 103 of 108
(9,707 Views)

YKIGTABDW

Your first large scale LVOOP app runs out of memory the first time you try to create more than 100 Active Objects. Smiley Sad

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 104 of 108
(9,627 Views)

YKIGTBABDW

you spend an hour modifying a VI to get it just where you want it.

Then you edit a different VI and accidentally save it over the previously edited VI.  Then begin lamenting the fact that you haven't gotten around to implementing a SCC yet.....  :smileymad:

Shane.

Message 105 of 108
(9,621 Views)
YKIGTBABDW in your morning stupor you find out that what you thought was toothpaste was actually Ben Gay analgesic cream. Yum! Nice fresh breath at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 106 of 108
(9,555 Views)

YKIGTBABDW you have to get a completed project packaged up and off to the customer but when you log in to your computer (and every time you log in), the computer just reboots.

Okay, I've got a new computer now. At least everything had been checked into the SCC. Deadlines, schmedlines...

Rob

Message 107 of 108
(9,545 Views)
-sigh-
Message 108 of 108
(9,528 Views)