USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does LabVIEW support HackRF?

I get the same error message (USBAPI is 1.02 need 1.04).  I guess I will try building hackrf firmware from scratch and flashing to see if that fixes.  My Cmake skills are bad though

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 49
(3,888 Views)

I think, this should help. I've just found usb_api_version defined as 1.04 in usb_descriptor.c in master branch.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 49
(3,881 Views)

Ha I just saw that and was going to post this

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 49
(3,877 Views)

well i tried to compile from hackrf firmware from source from master with new USB-API on windows for the last few hrs but hit a road block and am giving up for now. 

build error.png

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 49
(3,868 Views)

Hi, i am using your program in LabView 2020 (64-bit). It runs well, can receive signal. but, whenever i stop the program. I get error System.NullReferenceException. I'd be grateful if you could help me. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 49
(3,779 Views)

Hi, I've never seen such errors. Does your program close stream and all references before quitting? References to created objects should be closed in reverse order. Also have you tried examples from this thread? Do they throw same errors?

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 49
(3,773 Views)

i use rx_example.vi and add spectrum.vi to plot the spectrum that HacKRF received. it has closed stream and reference. But, still throw the same error. I attached the program. thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 49
(3,766 Views)

Here try this and see if you still are getting the errors.

Message 38 of 49
(3,742 Views)

Thank you, i really appriciate it. I still have the same issue. It seems i have problem with USB port on my hackrf. i will try your program with another hackrf. btw, what's the difference sample frequency and count? 

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 49
(3,730 Views)

Sample frequency means how many times per second driver would copy readings from ADC to driver memory. "Count" argument of read function means how many readings you want read from driver memory. Sample frequency must be in range from 2 MHz to 20 MHz for hackrf. While "count" can be any number you want. If I get your question right.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 49
(3,723 Views)