SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback

I am new to Signal Express and the latest versions of LabVIEW. I used to be an advanced user of LabVIEW version 6.i last. We had to purchase some NI products - PCI-6133 with Signal Express and LabVIEW 9 for an emergency project that we have.

Being unfamiliar with the new version, I resorted to using Signal Express to acquire data. However, I find it hard to play back the data on Signal Express. The program does not seem to do anything. It does not play back the signal and when I view the log, the only way to do it is view each individual channel rather than all channels together.

Also, I cannot create a snapshot of zoomed data. It creates a snapshot of the entire acquisition length. I am acquiring data at high speed and there are no stop triggers in Signal Express.

To summarize, I would like to know how to play back data in Signal Express, display all channels in one graph / chart  and create a snapshot of a region of interest.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,385 Views)

Howdy moods!

I would recommend looking over the Getting Started with LabVIEW Signal Express guide.  It's a good resource of information for a new SignalExpress user.  I think you might find the follow sections of it particularly useful to answer your questions:

2-3) Running a Project and Displaying Signals

3-1) Graphing Signals

3-3) Aligning and Comparing Signals

4-2) Viewing a Logged Signal

4-3) Logging Signals with Predefined Start and Stop Conditions

4-7) Advanced Playback

Regards,

Message Edited by Barron S on 05-04-2010 02:58 PM
Barron
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos