From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback

I am new to Signal Express and the latest versions of LabVIEW. I used to be an advanced user of LabVIEW version 6.i last. We had to purchase some NI products - PCI-6133 with Signal Express and LabVIEW 9 for an emergency project that we have.

Being unfamiliar with the new version, I resorted to using Signal Express to acquire data. However, I find it hard to play back the data on Signal Express. The program does not seem to do anything. It does not play back the signal and when I view the log, the only way to do it is view each individual channel rather than all channels together.

Also, I cannot create a snapshot of zoomed data. It creates a snapshot of the entire acquisition length. I am acquiring data at high speed and there are no stop triggers in Signal Express.

To summarize, I would like to know how to play back data in Signal Express, display all channels in one graph / chart  and create a snapshot of a region of interest.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,389 Views)

Howdy moods!

I would recommend looking over the Getting Started with LabVIEW Signal Express guide.  It's a good resource of information for a new SignalExpress user.  I think you might find the follow sections of it particularly useful to answer your questions:

2-3) Running a Project and Displaying Signals

3-1) Graphing Signals

3-3) Aligning and Comparing Signals

4-2) Viewing a Logged Signal

4-3) Logging Signals with Predefined Start and Stop Conditions

4-7) Advanced Playback

Regards,

Message Edited by Barron S on 05-04-2010 02:58 PM
Barron
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos