Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co-Simulation Multisim / LabVIEW

Hi all,

I'm a beginner at MyRIO and labview.

I would like to see the MyRIO analog input signal in multisim tektronix. How to simulate myrio signals in multisim? Or I want to synchronize multisim and labview simulations. My priority is to simulate multisim. I want directly work with myrio and multisim.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,698 Views)

Why not don't works? 

Multisim Ver. : 14.2

Labview Ver. : 2015

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,665 Views)

You should upload the actual labview code.  If that were available I would try to work with it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,610 Views)

Code attached.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,568 Views)

I don't have a myRIO available at the  moment and I can't save my multisim file as a ms13 file.

The only change I made in the multisim file was to change the square generator frequency from 1Hz to 100Hz

For the labview VI I removed the myRIO channel and then changed the timing settings

Timing SettingTiming Setting

image.png

Lab view file saved as LV2014 is attached.

I think your issues were around the timing settings, hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,539 Views)

Hi Dave,

I can't open your VI. I am trying your settings and basic circuit. This circuit works on multisim. But not works on Labview.

I can find "Control and simulation" for myrio project template. And I can't find "Control and simulation" for blank project template. Could it be about that?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,502 Views)

What version of LabView are you using?

I grabbed the two links below from some tutorial notes I've set aside. I recomend you try these if you haven't been through them already.

On the bottom of the second link there is another link to design a DC motor drive in Co-Simulation

Introductory Tutorial Video: Power Electronics Co-Simulation with NI Multisim and LabVIEW

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14316/en/

Introduction to Digital and Analog Co-simulation Between NI LabVIEW and NI Multisim

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13663/en/

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,488 Views)