Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel data acquisition problem

Hi

So my problem might be a really basic one, but as I am new to the NXG and I couldn't really find a solution I decided to kindly ask for Your help.

I need to acquire analog data from two DAQ channels with a different sampling rate (jet rpm vs temp,pressure and so on). I decided to create two tasks to read the data. Unfortunately when I run the program the error -50103 occurs.I found out that adding second Daqmxread causes the problem.

I found the error description on the internet,but still dont know where is the issue.

I attach print screens of a code (it is a bit messy and in development for now,but I can't go forward)

Thank You very much.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(941 Views)

What hardware are you using?  For most DAQ devices, you can only have 1 AI task due to only 1 sample clock and 1 mux being on the board.  So if you really want to sample at different rates, you will need another card.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(908 Views)

Thank You for reply.

I use ni6002 daq,but i have few of them so ,as I understood, I simply need to connect tachometer to another one (so the code isn't the problem itself )

Thank You very much for help,it cleared my mind.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(900 Views)

* ni usb-6001

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(897 Views)