From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel data acquisition problem

Hi

So my problem might be a really basic one, but as I am new to the NXG and I couldn't really find a solution I decided to kindly ask for Your help.

I need to acquire analog data from two DAQ channels with a different sampling rate (jet rpm vs temp,pressure and so on). I decided to create two tasks to read the data. Unfortunately when I run the program the error -50103 occurs.I found out that adding second Daqmxread causes the problem.

I found the error description on the internet,but still dont know where is the issue.

I attach print screens of a code (it is a bit messy and in development for now,but I can't go forward)

Thank You very much.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(931 Views)

What hardware are you using?  For most DAQ devices, you can only have 1 AI task due to only 1 sample clock and 1 mux being on the board.  So if you really want to sample at different rates, you will need another card.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(898 Views)

Thank You for reply.

I use ni6002 daq,but i have few of them so ,as I understood, I simply need to connect tachometer to another one (so the code isn't the problem itself )

Thank You very much for help,it cleared my mind.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(890 Views)

* ni usb-6001

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(887 Views)