From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Binary Values.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am having an issue with my X-Series DAQ (PXIe 6366) and LabVIEW 2009 SP1. I am trying to write my analog measurement input into a binary file, as I take that binary file and manipulate it. My concern has been that I think the DAQ is not reading in the correct binary values in order to do so. I probe the DAQmx Read output and the waveform I get is consistent with MAX, but somehow when I read in the binary file into my C++ algorithm, my results are flawed. I know that the algorithm works as it has been working for years. So, I suspect that my header file/scaling coefficients might be wrong, or that I am getting wrong binary representations of the values that I am reading in. 

If anyone has any advice as to what I can do it would be much appreciated. I don't have the VIs until monday. And also, I am relatively new to labview, so simple terminology would be very nice.

Thank you in advance. 

Mathew

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,695 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author matt87

When you get the VIs, attach them. To many possibilities to guess.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,690 Views)