Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Device

I'm currently using a myRIO and need a DAQ device that has more inputs and outputs compared to the myRIO. Could you please suggest me any DAQ devices?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(818 Views)

Could someone suggest me if there is a DAQ device similar to the myRIO that has 12 analog inputs and 12 analog outputs. Does that type of device actually exist? When I was searching online, I was able to find devices that that had 8 analog inputs. 

Kindly Request your suggestions. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(805 Views)

12 AI and 12 AO will be hard to find.  Are you still trying to use the myRIO or do you want PC control?  What kind of budget do you have?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(797 Views)

We will also be using a myRIO. The budge is between 1000 to 3000 dollars I guess. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(784 Views)

If you could spend more, you could look at cDAQ series with two modules (1 for AO and 1 for AI). There are some cDAQ modules with 16 channel of AO or AI.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(762 Views)

@santo_13 wrote:

If you could spend more, you could look at cDAQ series with two modules (1 for AO and 1 for AI). There are some cDAQ modules with 16 channel of AO or AI.

Or to be more similar to a myRIO, use a cRIO using the same C-series modules.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(735 Views)