From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My output image getting blurred .. while doing pattern matching (image process)

Hi all,

Spoiler

I did pattern matching program using Vision Express . here if i aquire image my output is smooth . if i do some image process like ( pattern matching or  Edge detection ) my output image getting blur ..

I have added My VI and that fault iamge as example 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,896 Views)
Hi saran,
-can you provide your acquired image and the image after processing?
-Are you sure of providing proper buffers for images?
-Any reason why there are two consumer loops and only one of them is doing some processing?
-If you are using pattern matching and edge detection, the image will not change.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,873 Views)

Hi, 

Its Not about Image that i have captured ...if i do some pattern matching or circle find only my image getting blure..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,870 Views)

Hi Uday .

I have another Question ..While i am doing Circle finding I need to specify ROI mauanlly .. how to assign maually . 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,868 Views)

Like i am finding pattern matching from that result of coordinates i have to use that value to ROI of circle finder ... how to do this? any idea

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,868 Views)

Can you try with pattern matching example (post vis) and see if your image is getting blurred? instead of vision assistant?
-Again, pattern matching will not alter your image unless there is something wrong with buffers....

Edit: for ROI selection check this http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/nivisionlvbasics/define_regions_of_interest/#Defi...

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,865 Views)

whether i have to use seperate buffer ? for pattern matching ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,863 Views)