Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My output image getting blurred .. while doing pattern matching (image process)

Hi all,

Spoiler

I did pattern matching program using Vision Express . here if i aquire image my output is smooth . if i do some image process like ( pattern matching or  Edge detection ) my output image getting blur ..

I have added My VI and that fault iamge as example 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,866 Views)
Hi saran,
-can you provide your acquired image and the image after processing?
-Are you sure of providing proper buffers for images?
-Any reason why there are two consumer loops and only one of them is doing some processing?
-If you are using pattern matching and edge detection, the image will not change.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,843 Views)

Hi, 

Its Not about Image that i have captured ...if i do some pattern matching or circle find only my image getting blure..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,840 Views)

Hi Uday .

I have another Question ..While i am doing Circle finding I need to specify ROI mauanlly .. how to assign maually . 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,838 Views)

Like i am finding pattern matching from that result of coordinates i have to use that value to ROI of circle finder ... how to do this? any idea

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,838 Views)

Can you try with pattern matching example (post vis) and see if your image is getting blurred? instead of vision assistant?
-Again, pattern matching will not alter your image unless there is something wrong with buffers....

Edit: for ROI selection check this http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/nivisionlvbasics/define_regions_of_interest/#Defi...

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,835 Views)

whether i have to use seperate buffer ? for pattern matching ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,833 Views)