LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa

Solved!
Go to solution

in the below attached image what is the meaning of icon which is in dropdown list beside com1 com5 & lpt1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,385 Views)

Hi,

You mean "refresh"??Sorry I accedently pressed me too button.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,379 Views)

No above refresh & on the corner of COM1, COM2 & LPT1....... That green color icon is there. What is the meaning of that green color icon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,366 Views)

HI,

The symbol means that the VISA resource is still open - ie the COM port is still in use. You'll need to close the port before you can use it again.

-CC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome!"

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,361 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ranjeet_Singh
Yes...If the ports are idle then no such symbol can be seen.Just check it out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,358 Views)

Thanks a lot guys............

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,344 Views)