LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to install labview

Solved!
Go to solution

I buy the software from our university webstor and download all the file from it.

when I trying to install the labview 2012 in my window 7 64 bit systems:

1) when I click autonrun.exe and it show install, but I click intall, there is not any response;

2) I directly click the setup.exe, it shows that:""

1.PNG

But in our lab, we have install the same file on windows 7...

2) if I run setup file as adminstrator, it shows:

2.PNG

3) i have check I can run other exe file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,750 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bestchun1

Have you properly extracted all the files from the downloaded installer zip file?  

James K.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,717 Views)

Hi, 

Yes, I use the extracting tool of Windows to extract the file.When  I use winrar  and it fix the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Xiaochun

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,698 Views)

labview is very easy to install. just follow the link and follow instructions.

http://labview101.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-install-ni-labview.html

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,596 Views)

You are not answering the original question, but just spamming your web page here with a very generic answer.

(your link is also malformed and broken)

Message 5 of 12
(3,576 Views)

The English language used on that webpage is being abused also.  It needs some serious grammar checking.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,554 Views)

hello,

i need some help here 🙂 could anyone help me with this problem ?

ab.png

abc.png

i'm installing Lab View 2014 64-bit on my windows 10 64-bit too, but the LAB VIEW wont be installed. What should i do to solve this ?

thankyou 🙂 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,381 Views)
  1. You revived a 3 years old post, why do not you start a new post with your problem?
  2. You do not explain the exact problem. Simply saying "LV wont be installed" does not give enough info to us to figure out what is your problem. What is the exact error you get? Any prompt message?
  3. I do not advice to install LabVIEW x64 bit version, unless you have a strong reason to do so (usually if you need to address large RAM blocks). The LV x64 version might have some compatibility issues with certain addons, etc. Install LabVIEW 32bit version.

EDIT: even a duplicate hijack 🙂

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Labview-2014-DSC-install-error/m-p/3245948/highlight/true#M945545

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,339 Views)

@kuroko wrote:

i'm installing Lab View 2014 64-bit on my windows 10 64-bit too, but the LAB VIEW wont be installed. What should i do to solve this ?

For, the images, it seems that LabVIEW (notice the correct letter case!) is already installed. Was it ever installed on this machine?

Is there a good reason you are installing LabVIEW 64bit and not 32bit?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,325 Views)

LV 2014/Windows 10 combo isn't even supported.  See here.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,287 Views)