From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output string displace

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using the cmd.exe to read the packet receiver but I just want to data-logger only the number. Please help with the example code.

Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,182 Views)

@Transt wrote:

Please help with the example code.

Images are not "code". Please attach your VI with some typical test strings.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(1,176 Views)

VI attached

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(1,154 Views)

Your output contains many dozens of numbers. Which one do you want?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(1,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Transt

You said "packets receiver", but if you want the number after the first equal sign ("packets received"), you can do as follows:

altenbach_0-1619119858329.png

If you want any other number, things gets more complicated, especially if you want to support multiple language settings of the OS. I am not sure if these strings change depending on localization.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(1,134 Views)
Solution

I can not find the string abbc, b+?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(1,120 Views)

Thank you I got it, How do I can set to read the Received packets delivered number?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,087 Views)

@Transt wrote:

Thank you I got it, How do I can set to read the Received packets delivered number?

As I said, you just need to be more specific in the search string, e.g. as follows (make sure the number of spaces is correct):

altenbach_0-1619127384676.png

Message 8 of 9
(1,064 Views)
Solution

If you are interested in all IPV4 statistics, you might want to create an array of clusters where each cluster is a name and a number.

altenbach_0-1619128580137.png

Message 9 of 9
(1,060 Views)