cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview based

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Sir,

in my application i m using event structure in while loop . and outside event structure   i am using get date and time and random generator but when i run it it execute evet strucure but it does not execute the other thing outside the event structu re

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,446 Views)

please show the code of what you are doing.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,444 Views)

i am very new to labview i have tried it from last 2 days . so i have desined the front panel and i am now using the object of front panel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,434 Views)

i am very new to labview i have tried it from last 2 days . so i have desined the front panel and i am now using the object of front panel

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,426 Views)

I would recomend having a look at this: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3023/en

From having a look at your code, I would use an architecture simmilar to that in Figure 2 of the above link.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,420 Views)

This VI is broken so it won't run anyway. You are trying to wire a cluster to an array in the while loop with the Get Date/Time.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,417 Views)

your sub vis are being loaded from different paths. some are loaded from My Documents folder and some are loaded from Temporary files folder.

have all your sub vis in one folder, along with the main vi. then post the zipped folder.

also, how did you conclude that the code outside event structure is not running? you have a broken arrow!

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,416 Views)

Event has an timeout terminal, Which is not connected to anything. So the GUI is waiting for user commands for indefinite time.

Connect it to any value lets say 100ms and see if the problem persists.

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,404 Views)
Solution
Accepted by preet_singh

beacuse it runs only once it doesnt update the time in every second . it only get the time once and if i put one more while loop inside while loop then its find ok but other part doesnt work well

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,403 Views)

I am also in CAT

EXT-2554

Probably it will be better if We can discuss.

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,397 Views)