LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image to array

Solved!
Go to solution

Yes you can, look at the code. It does exactly that. please descibe your system in more detail. Why do you have 2 laptops?

--------------------------------
The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Message 11 of 17
(797 Views)

My main targer is to send an image from a laptop using zigbee modules to another laptop. So i have two laptops and two zigbee modules. The one act as a receiver and the other one as a transmitter. So i want a code that from the transmitter side to import an image convert it to array then convert it to string and send this array. At the receiving end the code must accept this array, convert the array to image and preview it.

I hope now i am more clear. 

Please let me know

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(793 Views)

I have made a Receiver (Laptop B) and Sender (Laptop A) VI. Please try it and try to understand the code.

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Download All
Message 13 of 17
(786 Views)

Thanks very much Heinen! Its exactly what i want. It can work now and see something transmitted. There is one last issue the operation finish before the image being transmitted (the image is about 2500000 bytes and the code goes up to 1000bytes). Then a message appear which you can see it at the attachment. Can i remove the timing and leave the operation to succesfully transfer the data and then finish.

I sincerely thank you and appreciate your help

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(779 Views)

I made a control-element on both frontpanels, here you can set the Timeout in ms. Standard is 10 sec (10000ms). Try a higher value.

Download All
Message 15 of 17
(773 Views)

Hello, Heiden

Sorry for interrupt you again, from the very helpful codes that you provide to me i can see lines, i still dont get the hole image, and when i receive a larger amount of image its with a lot of noise. Do you have any suggestion for that? (I mean what i have to do to recieve the hole image and when i will how to reduce the noise)

Thanks again for your valuable help

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(767 Views)

Hello,

I have develop two codes for transmit images using wifi. The codes works but i cant transmit an image. I want to make to transfer an image between two computers. Please find at the attachment files my codes and have a look. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(721 Views)