From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create array of push button 288 ch in the PXI 6509 (3pcs)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

Need help..

I'm beginner in labview. & its first time use NI to my project.

We need push buttom approx 288 ch as panel control. we use PXI 6509 (3 pcs)

& I have make a code (in the attach).

but some time appear like a bug if we push one button after push all button. but some time is ok.

Please correct the code.

Many thanks..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,444 Views)

You did not attach anything.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,435 Views)

sorry, the code here

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,423 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rif Araya

It seems to work okay for me.  What do you mean by "sometimes appear like a bug"?  How is it not behaving like you want.

Some recommendations:

1.  There is no logical reason for the feedback node on some of your error wires.

2.  You might want to turn some of your groups of buttons into a cluster.  That way you can work on the value change of a cluster and not have to set up 100's of value changes for the individual controls.  You would also be abe to easily use cluster to array to turn your cluster of booleans into array of booleans rather than building arrays by manually wiring up 100's of controls.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,414 Views)

Thanks for your advice,

all output are connected to relay.

If I push one button, only one relay will work.

& if I push All button, so all relay in the group will work & of course, appear sound "click" on relay more loudly.

But sometime, if I push one button, appear sound "click" more loudly too. like all relay work together. But if I measure the output is ok

That is I mean like a bug.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,405 Views)

With that many different relays, maybe it just so happens some are louder than others.

Right now, all you have is that the relays sometimes sound louder than other times.  But you said your outputs are all behaving like they should.  So I don't see where you have any evidence of a bug.

Message 6 of 7
(2,397 Views)

Ok thanks for your advice.

I only unconfident with my code before.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,377 Views)