From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding array from an array

Solved!
Go to solution

so i am trying to find a missing numbers in a 1D array but can't seem to find a way to pass through the if else if anyone can help me with it 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,302 Views)

Is your question is finding element from an array or array from array?

If Finding Missing Element is your requirement use Search 1D array .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,300 Views)

I hope this is your solution.

Find missing number.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,282 Views)

Trying to find a way to find all the missing values in an array but can't seem to find it can anyone help me with that 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,235 Views)

this help but i am trying a general solution in which value is given by the use and it could be of ant value and find all the missing values 

foe example:
array 1D: 2 4 6 7

Ans: 1 3 5

this should be the answer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,272 Views)

trying to find the missing element in an array 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,269 Views)

FindMissingElements.png

Seems like academic work, still you can refer this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,264 Views)

Duplicate Post

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/finding-array-from-an-array/td-p/3841458

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,232 Views)

palanivel when i try to connect this with the 1D search array it shoes a bad connection

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,256 Views)

Already array input node is there   why you need to connect to1D array 

Share the code snippet of yours

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,236 Views)