LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding array from an array

Solved!
Go to solution

so i am trying to find a missing numbers in a 1D array but can't seem to find a way to pass through the if else if anyone can help me with it 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,266 Views)

Is your question is finding element from an array or array from array?

If Finding Missing Element is your requirement use Search 1D array .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,264 Views)

I hope this is your solution.

Find missing number.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,246 Views)

Trying to find a way to find all the missing values in an array but can't seem to find it can anyone help me with that 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,199 Views)

this help but i am trying a general solution in which value is given by the use and it could be of ant value and find all the missing values 

foe example:
array 1D: 2 4 6 7

Ans: 1 3 5

this should be the answer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,236 Views)

trying to find the missing element in an array 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,233 Views)

FindMissingElements.png

Seems like academic work, still you can refer this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,228 Views)

Duplicate Post

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/finding-array-from-an-array/td-p/3841458

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,196 Views)

palanivel when i try to connect this with the 1D search array it shoes a bad connection

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,220 Views)

Already array input node is there   why you need to connect to1D array 

Share the code snippet of yours

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,200 Views)