From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word report with Cyrillic text

Hi all,

I've never used one of these forums before so hope I'm doing right.

I need to produce a word report with Russian & English text , if I set the system language to Russian I can type Russian characters in to word, but if I have a string constant in labview which I insert into a table in word the text from string constant changes.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,365 Views)

Hi,

Welcome to the National Instruments LabVIEW forum. I am not really sure I understand what you mean, could you elaborate? Or give some screenshots of the behavior you are seeing?

Kind Regards,

Mike W
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,344 Views)

Hi Mike 

Thanks for the reply.

The document that I will be working on hasn't been translated yet, so I took the string constant from UM_confirm Exit.vi http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/24D845629A22AB6A86257473005ECF35?OpenDocument and wrote a small vi (see attachment) to see if I could put the Russian string constant into a table in word I separated the Russian & English strings and entered them into different cells in a word table. The Russian characters no longer look like Russian characters (see attachment 2). If I set the system language to Russian on the language bar I can Type Russian characters into word.

Regards

John B 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,331 Views)