LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word report with Cyrillic text

Hi all,

I've never used one of these forums before so hope I'm doing right.

I need to produce a word report with Russian & English text , if I set the system language to Russian I can type Russian characters in to word, but if I have a string constant in labview which I insert into a table in word the text from string constant changes.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,358 Views)

Hi,

Welcome to the National Instruments LabVIEW forum. I am not really sure I understand what you mean, could you elaborate? Or give some screenshots of the behavior you are seeing?

Kind Regards,

Mike W
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,337 Views)

Hi Mike 

Thanks for the reply.

The document that I will be working on hasn't been translated yet, so I took the string constant from UM_confirm Exit.vi http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/24D845629A22AB6A86257473005ECF35?OpenDocument and wrote a small vi (see attachment) to see if I could put the Russian string constant into a table in word I separated the Russian & English strings and entered them into different cells in a word table. The Russian characters no longer look like Russian characters (see attachment 2). If I set the system language to Russian on the language bar I can Type Russian characters into word.

Regards

John B 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,324 Views)