From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download Labview 2012 RT ?

My old lab computer is broken down, and I have to install my Labview system on a new computer. I can install Labview 2012 from the DVD´s I have, but the RT modul will not install (or run?)

When I run NI Update Service it tells me to install the critical update "LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 2014 SP1 (32-bit) f11 Patch". And when I install the update it will not work because Labview 2014 RT is not compatible whit Labview 2012. And I don't have a license for Labview 2014

I  believe I can solve my problem by installing Labview 2012 RT module, but it is now include on the Labview 2012 Platform DVD´s.

I some one tell me where I can download Labview 2012 RT?

Best regards 

Jan  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,410 Views)

This is probably not the place, as it's the first hit on google (can't be that simple):

https://www.ni.com/nl-nl/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview-real-time-module.html#...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,378 Views)

No, I have tried. To use the link I need to have a active subscription. 

I have valid license for Labview 2012 and Labview 2012 RT, but no active subscription.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,369 Views)

Yes: 

Previous versions are available only to customers with an active standard service program (SSP) membership

It's the only legit way to get the files.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,364 Views)

I suggest that you get in contact with your local NI sales representive.

Since you do own a valid license for that toolkit you should be able to download it - even without a active SSP subscription.

IMHO I find it not appropiate by NI to limit downloads of older software to an active SSP subsciption. Just my 0.02$.

Regards

Kudos are welcome...
Message 5 of 6
(2,360 Views)

I couldn't agree more.  I believe limiting downloads of older software to active SSP subscriptions to be an incredibly user-hostile move by NI.

Message 6 of 6
(2,204 Views)