LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared variable error 1967362044

Hi everybody,

I am using shared variable in one of my project to communicate between RT program and my PC program. FOr very first time I run the program in my PC. I am facing the error 1967362044. Can anyone tell the reason for this error and solution to get rid of this error. I have also searched in ni.com but I didnt find any solution regarding this. So, I request you to provide me a solution.

Thanks and Regards

Giridhar

Idesign

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,910 Views)

Hi Giridhar

From what I've seen this error can occur if the connection between computer and target was suddenly lost while the shared varible was written to. In that case rebuild the shared Variable.

Another instance were this can occur is if the project was developed on a computer with a localized version (i.e. non-english) version of Windows AND LabVIEW. Is that the case for you?

Best Regards

David

NISW

Message Edited by DavidEk on 07-31-2009 08:25 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,898 Views)

Hi,

I got the same problem.

I use LabView as english-version and the project I want to use is developed in LabView as german-version.

Is there a simple workaround to fix the problem?

regards,

Sven

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,767 Views)

I'm having the same error.  However, I'm using the Shared Variables within the same project on a PC.  I'm trying to manually deploy the library of Shared Variables.  I'm using LabVIEW 2016 on Window 10.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,712 Views)