From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching from excel file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi sam,

you already know how to do that:

1. Filter columns C, D and J

2. Then filter all rows where D&J fit your requirements.

3. Use the remaining elements from column C.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 96
(1,099 Views)

@GerdW  작성:

Hi sam,

you already know how to do that:

1. Filter columns C, D and J

3. Use the remaining elements from column C.

ji GerdW, i applied what you said according to my understanding, but i didnt get accurate result which i want. They just give me within range number. Here is my VI and front of VI picture.

geee.pngCapture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 96
(1,089 Views)

Hi sam,

i didnt get accurate result which i want. They just give me within range number. Here is my VI and front of VI picture.

Because YOU have it programmed this way!

I wrote:

But you filtered ALL columns by their value, not just column D&J…

You only need to filter/keep those rows, where your filter criteria is fulfilled. And you only want to apply a filter on column D&J, but not on column C…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 83 of 96
(1,069 Views)

@GerdW  작성:

Hi GerdW,

I need one more help, in the image i circled one while loop which is inside the one more while loop. I want that when the outer while loop run then the inner while loop run once and when 2nd time the outer loop run then the inner loop run again 2nd time. Like outer loop run and inner loop take just one value and if condition is false then again outer loop run and inner loop give one value again for further procedure. Let me know if you have any confusion. 

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 96
(1,036 Views)

Hi Sam,

I want that when the outer while loop run then the inner while loop run once and when 2nd time the outer loop run then the inner loop run again 2nd time.

When you have code, which should run just once, then you don't need a loop at all!

(Place the shift register at the outer loop and remove the inner loop…)

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 96
(1,032 Views)

Capture.JPGThen how i used the value for further use inside the outer loop? Because in this case i need the inner loop value one by one by outer loop execution. For example when outer loop run inner loop give just one value and the process complete when the outer loop run 2nd time then inner loop provide again just one next value for further execution. Now in my VI it provide all values at a time and store that value.

0 Kudos
Message 86 of 96
(1,028 Views)

Hi Sam,

For example when outer loop run inner loop give just one value

Maybe you need to explain your problem better…

You asked how to run your code just once and now (I guess) you want that inner loop to run/iterate several times!?

What exactly is the problem? What are you expecting from your code?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 87 of 96
(1,020 Views)

You asked how to run your code just once and now (I guess) you want that inner loop to run/iterate several times!?

Hi GerdW, yes exactly that's i am trying to explain. Inner loop run several times.

0 Kudos
Message 88 of 96
(1,016 Views)

Hi Sam,

I want that when the outer while loop run then the inner while loop run once and when 2nd time the outer loop run then the inner loop run again 2nd time.

Your code does that already. (Thanks to THINK DATAFLOW!)

Again: What is the problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 96
(1,011 Views)

Your code does that already. (Thanks to THINK DATAFLOW!)

Again: What is the problem?

Hi GerdW, currently it give me all data simultaneously, but i need data one by one for example it give one value first it complete and 2nd second value then 3rd like this but currently it gives all values at the time and the further code take just last value. 

0 Kudos
Message 90 of 96
(1,008 Views)