LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving screen image of keysight mso 3054t

Hi, I am trying to capture screen shot of a keysight MSO 3054t and save the image as a file stored in controller. I was able to do this in matlab using SCPI command DISP:DATA? followed by binblockread() and then perform fwrite() to save image in required format in controller. How to do it in Labview. I am using agx2k3k instrument driver. I am not able to find suitable VIs.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,168 Views)

@pk1990 wrote:

Hi, I am trying to capture screen shot of a keysight MSO 3054t and save the image as a file stored in controller. I was able to do this in matlab using SCPI command DISP:DATA? followed by binblockread() and then perform fwrite() to save image in required format in controller. How to do it in Labview. I am using agx2k3k instrument driver. I am not able to find suitable VIs.

The process in LabVIEW is exactly the same as how you did it in Matlab
SCPI Command -> binblockread -> save image

I wrote a driver to do this a long time ago. It was written for an older Agilent DSO, but I assume it will also work with your Keysight MSO. I pulled out the parts of my driver that will at least get you going in the right direction.

DSO Screen Shot Capture.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,892 Views)

Thank you for the reply. I have one more request. You are using visa session with the instrument. But I am trying to use agx2k3k (IVI session) to perform other measurements in CRO and then finally take a screenshot of the CRO. Is there any way I can do it using the IVI driver. I cannot connect IVI resource to VISA VIs.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,793 Views)