LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Home Edition???

Hello,

I own a copy of LabVIEW Home Edition, which includes the LV 2014 version. I wonder whether there is going to be an upgrade option to LV 2015? Or at least as a separate buy? I have searched a bit, but all I have found was LV2014 versions buyable...

Thanks for info!

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 114
(3,436 Views)

This is just from my foggy memory, so please don't take it as fact. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the home edition would not receive as regular updates as the commercial versions, perhaps it was to increase collaboration with everyone using the same version? Sorry I can't find the post where I saw that!

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 114
(3,396 Views)

The MakerHub community (www.labviewmakerhub.com) has standardized on LabVIEW 2014 SP1. We want to ensure that all LabVIEW Home users can submit and collaborate on projects through MakerHub. For that reason, the release cycle for LabVIEW Home is different from other editions.

Message 83 of 114
(3,346 Views)

Thanks for info!

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 114
(3,316 Views)

Any update on Mac version of Home Edition?

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 114
(2,965 Views)

Hey everyone,

We've updated LabVIEW Home edition to include a license for Application Builder to enable users to build executables with LabVIEW Home.  If you've already purchased LabVIEW Home your existing serial number will now activate Application Builder.

We also just released LINX 3.0 - LabVIEW for BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi.

-Sam K

Message 86 of 114
(2,886 Views)

I'm so sorry that I only have one kudo to give.  Good on you, I hope this enables more beginners of LabVIEW to use it as a more general purpose language.

0 Kudos
Message 87 of 114
(2,871 Views)

@Kristoff2 wrote:

Hey everyone,

We've updated LabVIEW Home edition to include a license for Application Builder to enable users to build executables with LabVIEW Home.  If you've already purchased LabVIEW Home your existing serial number will now activate Application Builder.

We also just released LINX 3.0 - LabVIEW for BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi.

-Sam K

Will the applications' panels be watermarked like the development environment?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 114
(2,844 Views)
Any news on Mac?
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 114
(2,824 Views)

Yes, built applications will remain watermarked.

No Mac support is planned at this point.

-Sam K

0 Kudos
Message 90 of 114
(2,790 Views)