From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Home Edition???

@desktoplabs wrote:

Yes please... IBM stands for I Buy Macintosh

Error -2147483638 occurred at Re: LabVIEW Home Edition???

LabVIEW:  (Hex 0x8000000A) The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available.

I didn't understand the context of this post until I re-read the last page.  I left the above text in because  I thought it was funny.  😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 111 of 114
(1,353 Views)

The NI website page should be updated to state the Home Edition includes Application Builder. Recently it does not show this very important info: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/213095

For example the Digilent website does: http://store.digilentinc.com/labview-home-bundle/

Message 112 of 114
(1,190 Views)

Blokk,

Thank you for letting us know! I will get in contact with our web teams to make sure that we get the product page updated with that information.

Regards,

Hannah 

Applications Engineering 

National Instruments 

www.ni.com/support 

0 Kudos
Message 113 of 114
(1,161 Views)

@bahannah wrote:

Blokk,

Thank you for letting us know! I will get in contact with our web teams to make sure that we get the product page updated with that information.

Regards,

Hannah 

Applications Engineering 

National Instruments 

www.ni.com/support 

I'm sure that tidbit of information will help to move product off the shelf.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 114
(1,125 Views)