From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid ROI

Solved!
Go to solution
I am sure you will be having some image processing functions before/after the extraction. I meant you use a unique buffer name (Imaq create name) so that the images dont get over written.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(1,786 Views)

dpg1 wrote:

Edit: I misunderstood (big time)...

No problem i "understood" that :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(1,785 Views)

Haha 😄

Erm I'm investigating something at the moment (Using the IMAQ Histogram VI instead of the Light Intensity Histogram (Rectangle) VI) but I have a quick question - what's the best way to find the miniumum and maximum pixel intensities within and image? Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(1,776 Views)

Hmm seems that worked 🙂 Thanks for the help and advice 🙂

If you know a way which I can get the minimum and maximum values from the histogram it would be useful still (but not essential - I think :D)

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(1,769 Views)

Simply unbundle

un.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(1,766 Views)
Ah but I'm using the IMAQ Histograph VI - is that problematic? Is there a way of getting the maximum and minimum values from this VI?
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(1,763 Views)
Why not use a histogram? what is your image type?
Message 17 of 25
(1,750 Views)

It was laziness 😛 It's a grayscale 8 bit image. I've changed now and am using the Histogram function - I didn't realise how easy it was to extract the mean and SD. Can you explain the differences between the two VIs for me? (I'm a bit stupid :()

Thanks again for all your help muks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(1,742 Views)
To be frank I have never wanted to plot a histogram graph in real time so have never user histograph. from histograph you can get the histogram value but not min/max.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(1,738 Views)
I see - thanks again for all your help - much appreciated! 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(1,719 Views)